Capita India Hiring CA,B. Com for Financial Analyst .and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Capita is the UK€™s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. With 70,000 dedicated staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India, we help make processes smarter, organisations more efficient and customer experiences better.Eligibility for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Capita India
- Location : Mumbai( Vikhroli )
- Post Name: Financial Analyst
- Qualification: CA,B. Com
- Experience : 2 – 3 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Prepare financial statements of Group subsidiaries as per IFRS / applicable GAAP including tax workings and notes
- Review account balances and highlight differences / deviations to business
- Liaise with respective business units for queries, seeking information / details relevant for preparation of financial statements
- Evaluate / review audit queries, discuss with respective business units and provide resolution
- Liaise with Group auditors for any queries / information required and resolve in a timebound manner
- Prepare financials for XBRL tagging, filing with Companies House / Regulators
- Prepare schedules for tax workings, review documents and invoices
- Generate new periods for tax computations in Alphatax and import SAP P&L data using automatic import process
- Submit tax returns and supporting documents to HMRC via e-filing portal when authorised to do so by the Group Head of Tax.
- Prepare and review month end intergroup balances
- Identify differences in intergroup balances and raise queries with respective business units and provide resolution
- Prepare and review documentation for intergroup funding / loans / borrowings, etc.
- Review month end balances / Trial Balance