National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) Recruitment 2021. National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) recruiting CA, CS, ICWA, MBA/PGDM for Senior Associate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) is a “MINI-RATNA- Category-I”,was established on 9th January 1957 as a premier construction company to create necessary infrastructure for economic development of the country in the core sectors of irrigation and water resources, power and heavy industries.Eligibility for the Senior Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)
- Location :Lucknow
- Post Name: Senior Associate
- Qualification: CA, CS, ICWA, MBA/PGDM
- Experience: fresher
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary:33,750 (Per Month )
- Opening date for online Application: 01/04/2021
- Last Date for online Application: 06-04-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
NPCC is in urgent need of 02 Nos. of Sr. Associates (Office Support)-Finance on contract basis for different ongoing projects in the zone.
1. Name of the Post; Sr. Associate (Office Support)- Finance on contract
2. No. of Posts: 02 Nos.
3. Consolidated Emoluments: Rs.33,750.00 with Annual Increment of Rs.500/- (The employer’s contribution towards provident Fund @12% & medical Allowance of Rs.1250/- per month would be paid by the company)
4. Educational Qualification & Experience: CA/ICWA/CS/MBA (Finance)/PG in relevant Course/Field (Regular Course) Recognized by UGC/AICTE
5. Nature of Job: Finance profile generally includes- Preparation of Financial Statement, MIS, Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, CAG Audit, Accounting, Banking, project Accounting, Direct and Indirect Taxation etc.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may appear for the Walk-in Interview along with duly filled proforma, which may be downloaded from the NPCC Website http://www.npcc.gov.in. Candidates are advised to keep their E-mail ID active at least for one year. No change in Email ID will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
2. Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in Interview on 06 th April 2021 (candidates should register their attendance up to 12.00 noon on the same day) along with original & self attested copies of documents in support of eligibility criteria with details. Advt. No. UPZO/Contract/2021/Recruitment/1886