Capgemini Released Job Openings On 18/03/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Capgemini s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Capgemini Recruiting Any Graduate with 04-09+years experience for Back End Developer position.
Important Details :
- Location : Chennai
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: ₹ 1-6 Lacs P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:18/03/2023
- Mode of application :Walk In
Time and Venue : 25 March , 10.00 AM – 3.00 PMInterview Location: Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd, PCT (Prestige Cybertech Park) Prestige Cyber Tower, 117, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, OMR, Karapakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu– 6000096
See Also : Infosys Walk-in Drive On 25th March 2023 For CA Inter,ICWA Inter,B.Com,BBM,M.Com,MBA -Finance
Job Description/Skills Required
We are pleased to inform you that we have short-listed your profile for Core Java Developer Opportunities @ Capgemini.
We would be conducting interviews on below dates 25th March 2023 (Saturday). Associates who clear all rounds on same day will be going through HR and will be proposed CTC on the same day.
Candidate should have very strong technical background in Core Java with Spring Boot and Rest API experience.
- Should have expertise in Core Java, Java & J2ee
- Built MVC based Web Application Using JSP/Struts framework
- Hands on experience of OOPS concepts, Hibernate and Spring version 3.x 1, Spring Boot
- Hands on experience of Application Servers like Tomcat and WebLogic.
- Hands on experience of Restful services and Web services
- Experience in deploying Spring boot in Micro services
- Good verbal and written communication
- Excellent team player, ability to work in a global team and follow through on deadlines
Documents to carry:
- Hardcopy of the resume
- Printout of this email
- Passport size photograph, Photo ID & Company ID card
- Latest salary slip (preferred)
- Latest Offer letter or Increment / salary revision letter from current employer
- Pay slips of last 3 months
About Company: Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries