Capgemini Released Job Openings On 01/12/2022.Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Capgemini Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Capgemini Recruiting CA,ICWA(CMA),MBA/PGDM,Any Graduate with 06-08+years experience for SAP BPC CLASSIC Professional position.Complete Details for the SAP BPC CLASSIC Professional as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 01/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Exposure to BPC 10.0/10.1 is mandatory. Finance professional (CA/CWA/MBAs) well versed in working with GAAP and IFRS Inter Company accounting and consolidation and reporting. Functional and technical integration knowledge of SAP ERP/BW with BPC. Understanding of BPC system design principles including: Application design (structure and dimensionality), BPC hierarchies, properties, Admin, security concepts, consolidation business rules. Exposure to consolidation methods (COI), ownership manager, and consolidation controls is mandatory should have experience in writing test schedules and test scenarios for consolidation scenarios. Experience in building / designing complex input schedules and reports using EPM add-in. Working knowledge of Script logic, Business Rules, BADIs and Excel functions. Implemented end-to-end Master and Transaction data flow from ECC to BW to BPC. Experience in requirement gathering and fit-gap analysis. Strong communication skill. Strong coaching and mentoring skills