Capgemini Released Job Openings On 23/01/2023.Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. .Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Capgemini Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Capgemini Recruiting BA with 00-05+years experience for Customer Service Helpdesk position.Complete Details for the Customer Service Helpdesk as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Kolkata
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 23/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Navigate concurrent chat/voice sessions to the point of resolution, including but not limited to customer service inquiries, complaints and requests for assistance pertaining to system use, maintenance, and customer account information. Troubleshoot specific account and operational problems encountered by customers and attempt to provide immediate solutions. Update database files and customer account information to ensure accurate account information is being processed and represented. Collaborate with branch locations to schedule service and install appointments. Research payment history and billing to determine the source of a problem and provide an immediate answer to the problem or inquiry. Support peers through sharing of best practices and encouragement which includes but is not limited to actively participating in Team Meetings and Group Chat exhibiting an overall positive attitude. Provide feedback from the field to continuously improve our processes, identifying gaps in service and any process improvements that need to be reviewed or considered. Effectively enforce company policies without alienating the customer. Be flexible and willing to attend any new or recurrent training deemed necessary to the ongoing success of the position. Be the single point of contact to resolve customer concerns top to bottom. Special projects as required by management.