Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Capgemini is hiring Graduate ..Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion….Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Capgemini
- Location : Kolkata
- Post Name: Finance Planning & Analysis Specialist
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience :03-05+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Budget – Overall responsibility for management of the budget processes. Work with the Account Leadership / Delivery Team to develop annual budgets.
- Forecast – Manage monthly financial forecast process. Implement procedures to ensure forecast deliverables and variance analyses are met on a timely basis.
- Month End Close – Manage month end close process to ensure closing deadlines met and financials are accurate.
- Cost Accounting – Maintain standard cost system, ensuring allocations and recoveries are in line with current rate structures.
- Contract Analysis – Understand contractual requirements and Capgemini’s solution to meet client deliverables. Produce financial models to support costing/pricing for both services outside defined parameters and new business opportunities within the accounts.
- Management Reporting – Extract financial data out of Capgemini Corporate systems (GFS) and develop/maintain reports that support the day to day operations of the accounts and service delivery areas. Analyze trends and variances.
- Special Projects – Perform and manage special projects as assigned.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply