Capgemini Released Job Openings On 03-01-2021.Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of 16 billion..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Capgemini Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Capgemini Recruiting MBA/PGDM Candidates with 05-07+ Years Experience for Consultant Position.Complete Details for the Consultant follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 03/01/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Adhere to periodic reporting needs and monitor in-time delivery of all reports
- Create new reports, trend analysis and forecast dashboards for executive review
- Identify reporting needs and send alerts proactively and implement efficiencies in the system
- Regular enhancements and maintenance of automated programs and applications created for reporting purposes
- Manage all operational activities including but not limited to raising purchase orders, financial invoicing, timesheet management, reconciliation of information across multiple system, responding to request and queries, etc.
- Maintain accurate documents and trackers for various operations activity
- Manage various activities like data collection, consolidation, and presentation
- Track and follow-up various initiatives run by team
- Interacting with sales community when required
- Present performance reports on calls and meetings