Capgemini Released Job Openings On 04-12-2021. Capgemini SE is a French multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Paris, France. Capgemini has over 290,000 employees in over 50 countries, of whom nearly 125,000 are in India…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Capgemini Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Capgemini Recruiting CA/MBA Candidates with 01+Years Experience for Project Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Project Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/12/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Enabling smooth functioning of the Business Unit (Horizontal/Vertical) through KPI tracking and analysis of KPI’s like IDC, Revenue, Margins, Utilization, Pyramid Management, time sheets etc.,. KPI trending and Tracking Bench disposition and resource utilization Analyzing overall economic performance Enabling decision making to achieve the practice economics i.e., profitability in line with the company policies and guidelines Stakeholder management: Ability to Liaison with multiple stakeholders – Business heads, Staffing, Finance, HR etc. Enable monthly forecasting of Non billable resources and provide the reasons for variances against Actual incurred Support Budget preparation and business reviews (Ad-hoc data requirements/make ppts etc., Streamline, innovate and transform existing processes to improve Operational efficiency Publish monthly dashboard, identifying areas of ops improvement/best practices Implement Governance and identifying opportunities for cost savings Enable Business cases related to investments