Capgemini Recruiting for the position Contract Management Associate .This position requires Bachelors Degree or Master’s degree in Law with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 14th June 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Contract Management Associate
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Contract Management Associate|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree or Master’s degree in Law|
Job Role or Description
- Maintain document repository of all contractual documents including change orders, SOWs, obligation artifacts etc.
- Extract and tracker the contractual obligations systematically by categorizing the criticality, priority and business impact.
- Interface with external and internal stakeholders for adequacy of coverage and support.
- Work closely with the Service Delivery team/Action Owners to ensure the compliance of contractual obligations related to IT/BPO contracts.
- Address contractual queries from engagement stakeholders in case of any ambiguity. Provides clarity on contract language by conducting contract research. Recommend contract change in case of any gap identified related to contractual clauses in the interest of the Capgemini as Service Provider.
- Draft, review and validate Work Orders/Project Orders/Change Orders and provide the insights. Coordinate with Capgemini internal team form initiation till execution of any Change Requests/Amendments etc.
Company Profile: Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries