Sony India Released Job Openings On 05/02/2023. SSony India Software Centre (SISC) was setup as a subsidiary of Sony India in the year 1997. In 2012, this organization was established as a separate legal entity as Sony India Software Centre Private Limited (SISCPL).Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Sony India s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Sony India Recruiting CA/MBA Candidates with 03+ Years of Experience for Financial Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore(WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/02/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: CA,B. Com,Any Graduate Openings In Hyderabad,Mumbai,Bangalore,Gurgaon,Chennai
Job Description/Skills Required
- Prepare, review, analyze and forecast periodic data of accounting (OPEX, CAPEX, and HC) and cashflow and ensure completeness & accuracy
- Prepare periodic variance analysis and forecast reports
- Oversee invoice and payment data and processes
- Provide support in budget planning and forecasting activities, in addition, to support in ad hoc analysis and projects
- Provide in-house advice on accounting and taxation-related matters
- Monitor and enhance overall company’s planning and control operations
- Implement and monitor compliance programs
- Support compliance audits and assessments inside the company
Who you are?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or a related field
- 3+ years of post-graduate accounting, financial analysis or Finance work experience. MBA (Finance) or CA qualification is preferable.
- Advanced financial modelling and analysis skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong expertise on PowerPoint, Excel and other MS suite tools
- High level of logical communication skills in English both in writing and orality
- Proven experience in working with multi-cultural remote teams