BigBasket Recruitment 2021. BigBasket recruiting MBA/PGDM for Business Development Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. bigbasket.com (Innovative Retail Concepts Private Limited) is Indias largest online food and grocery store. With over 18,000 products and over a 1000 brands in our catalogue you will find everything you are looking for. Right from fresh Fruits and Vegetables, Rice and Dals, Spices and Seasonings to Packaged products, Beverages, Personal care products, Meats we have it all. Eligibility for the Business Development Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: BigBasket
- Location :Chennai( West Tambaram, Urapakkam, Okkiyam Thuraipakkam
- Post Name: Business Development Manager
- Qualification: MBA/PGDM
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: 4,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 15/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Interested candidates share your profiles @ firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com You can reach us @ 8838400314 and 9600789691
Job Description/Skills Required
- To take care of Business Development Executive’s team activities in terms of Milk Vendor sourcing, societies scouting, Field sales promotional activities at the Apartment Society buildings in the respective territory location. To drive daily and monthly sales numbers of the Team within the TAT. To be responsible for the best service to the customers after sales in terms of any delay in delivery of products to customers. To take care of complete milk vendor buyout sales for entire northern areas of Chennai.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in BigBasket Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with BigBasket Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.