ICON Clinical Research Recruiting CA,ICWA(CMA),MBA/PGDM,M.Com for the position Financial Analyst .This position requires CA,ICWA(CMA),MBA/PGDM,M.Com with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 21st Sept August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Financial Analyst
|Company Name||ICON Clinical Research|
|Salary Offering||₹ 8,00,000 – 13,00,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Designation||Financial Analyst|
Job Role or Description
- Work with Finance group, clinical project managers and others to manage budgets and to assist with the monthly revenue recognition and forecasting for each contract.
- Make sure the projects are on track to stay within budget.
- Monitor the contracts for out of scope work and generate Change Orders.
- Monitor and meet with Project Managers on the correct use of revenue tracking files.
- Perform test reviews of revenue recognition determinations made by Project Managers.
- Assist the Director of Finance with strategic financial analysis and planning.
- Ongoing analysis of individual project contracts.
- Demonstrate leadership, teamwork, energy, responsiveness, decision-making, and effectiveness.
- Other duties, related to this position, may be assigned.
- To assist the Director of Finance in ensuring that timely and accurate reports are prepared, and that our Work Orders are monitored so that our revenue, work performed and forecasts are objectively tracked and managed, in order for the company to meet established goals and objectives.
- Develop, Build and Prepare Annul Budgets for Business Units. Make recommendations to business unit management for optimizing financial performance and attaining financial targets.
- Develop, prepare and Maintain Monthly Revenue financial forecasts and budget reconciliations for the business unit.
Company Profile ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organizations.