GlaxoSmithKline(GSK) Released Job Openings On 06-09-2021.GlaxoSmithKline (GlaxoSmithKline(GSK)) is one of the world’s largest research-based pharmaceutical companies that discovers, develops, manufactures and markets human health products. It is an innovative company that produces branded products only, which it has developed itself. .Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for GlaxoSmithKline(GSK) s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
GlaxoSmithKline(GSK) Recruiting CA,CPA,ACCA,CIMA,CIA Candidates with 05-09+ Years of Experience for Governance Manager Position.Complete Details for the Governance Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 06/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible to ensure all issues (control queries, exception requests and change requests) raised via the service catalogue are resolved within the time frame of Service level agreements Manage internal control framework tools, to standardize, simplify and strengthen GlaxoSmithKline(GSK) Finance control framework and provide guidance for non-standardized processes With a global remit across finance, responsible to work across GlaxoSmithKline(GSK) fostering a network of compliance champions across global finance (through multiple forums), providing global training material and global communications and providing sox testers, Compliance Champions, FRMC team members and key personnel control change updates, including roll-out relevant training for future monitoring and testing, as well as leading practices and general risk mitigation/control advice. Responsible for gatekeeping and maintaining an appropriate financial internal control framework(s).) through following set governance and agreed steps. Required to: do the below prior to submitting changes for the approval of the VP: Initiate (design due to identifying a gap), approve or challenge (review change requests) or optimize (where improvement opportunities are highlighted), controls that mitigate risk.