State Street Hiring CA,CIA,CPA,CFA candidates for Manager-FRA and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. State Street Corporation is an American financial services and bank holding company headquartered at One Lincoln Street in Boston with operations worldwide. It is the second-oldest continually operating United States bank; its predecessor, Union Bank, was founded in 1792. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Manager-FRA as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: State Street
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Manager-FRA
- Qualification: CA,CIA,CPA,CFA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Execute a framework to test if the internal systems supporting compliance with regulatory requirements and expectations are properly designed, documented and implemented and include appropriate governance and data quality controls
- Review and provide feedback on deliverables
- Perform risk assessments to identify areas requiring detailed testing
- Lead and participate in reviews, including assessing the internal control environment, developing testing strategies and reviewing control and sample data testing
- Lead and participate in discussions with process and control owners to assess inherent risks, identify controls and control gaps, by conducting walkthroughs
- Challenge, assess, detail test the design and operating effectiveness of controls
- Identify, document and maintain evidence supporting process and controls objectivesLead the identification and risk assessment of issues and work with management to track issues to resolution
- Draft recommendations and liaise with the business units to remediate risks, findings and gaps identified during the validation process
- Provide updates to management as needed
- Engage key business partners to facilitate completion of assigned deliverables and explain results
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.