Invesco Recruiting CA,B.Com,M.Com,MBA/PGDM,Degree in Commerce/Finance for the position SENIOR COMPLIANCE ANALYST .This position requires CA,B.Com,M.Com,MBA/PGDM,Degree in Commerce/Finance with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 21st Sept August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- SENIOR COMPLIANCE ANALYST
|Location||Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||SENIOR COMPLIANCE ANALYST|
|Qualification||CA,B.Com,M.Com,MBA/PGDM,Degree in Commerce/Finance|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- Regular Rule maintenance on the Order Management System i.e. Charles River Development (CRD)
- Conduct Account Mapping / Review for applicable rules
- Prepare documentation to support reviews conducted and to substantiate/demonstrate adequate processes/controls in rule coding within the Order Management System
- Address compliance alerts/warnings (mainly overnight compliance) related to trading strategies and the application of technology related or manual controls created and applied during this process
- Perform review of portfolio transactions and monitor compliance investment restrictions as they apply to holdings and transactions, identifying breaches and following up with relevant stakeholders to ensure rectification
- Assist in resolving queries with regional compliance teams
- Perform daily/periodic activities and send report to relevant stakeholders
- Assist with ongoing review of relevant processes and procedures to ensure best practice
- Act as subject matter expert in resolving complex situations in day-to-day tasks and mentor other colleagues in team
- Assist in Compliance related projects and initiatives.
- Assist compliance staff members as required.
Company Profile Invesco Ltd. is an American independent investment management company that is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with additional branch offices in 20 countries. Its common stock is a constituent of the S&P 500 and trades on the New York stock exchange