DXC Recruitment 2021. DXC recruiting CA/MBA/CPA for Finance/Budgeting Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
DXC is the world’s leading independent, end- to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries..Eligibility for the Finance/Budgeting Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: DXC
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Finance/Budgeting Manager
- Qualification: CA/MBA/CPA
- Experience:2 – 4 years
- No of Vacancies: 03
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 12/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- Experience of working in Global SOX Team
- Good understanding of Audit lifecycle from planning to the closure of recommendations.
- Must have significant SOX compliance experience and knowledge of key financial cycles including accounting close, revenue and receivables, asset management, equity and stock administration, human resource and payroll, procure to pay, inventory and income taxes.
- Strong comprehension of US GAAP, auditing standards, Sarbanes-Oxley, COSO and risk-assessment practices to ensure SOX controls and procedures are properly designed to address financial statement risks. Knowledge of ASC 606 Recognition of Revenue and ASC 842 Accounting for Leases are a plus.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines with minimal oversight on large and complex processes
- Perform and review control assessment & evaluation of key SOX controls in a manner that reflects the highest professional standards. This includes performing updates to business process narratives & flowcharts, testing controls and evaluating control deficiencies.
- Track, monitor and validate completion of audit observations and control deficiency remediation. Actively participate and add value in assessing management response and corrective actions for impacts on internal controls.