Genpact Recruitment for Manager – Financial Planning & Analysis for Noida location.This position required CA Inter,ICWA Inter,B.Com,MBA qualification.Genpact is an American professional services firm headquartered in New York City, New York.
Genpact -Important details:
- Role Name – Manager – Financial Planning & Analysis
- Qualification & Experience – CA Inter, ICWA Inter,B.Com,MBA with Experience.
- Salary -Information not available
- Vacancies -Information not available
- Sector : Finance
- Location- Noida
Genpact -Job Description :
- Lead a FP&A team ensuring adherence to baseline values for all Service Level Agreements – KPI & CPI
- Be responsible for yearly financial planning, monthly forecasting of revenue and all cost lines including head count, compensation grid, capacity optimization, productivity targets, utilization levels etc. and drive it through Performance reviews and Dashboards
- Monitor your team’s targets/budgets and course corrections against plan Vs actual, Client wise presentation of monthly Financials and key financial levers will be a part of this role.
- Handle close timelines and communicate on a timely basis if deadlines slip
- Be compatible with the Business Accounting teams and internal partners to resolve issues
- Handle multiple partners and be responsible for supporting the metrics reporting for the significant process
- People Management – be a peoples manager involving in hiring, structured learning path, operations coach for the team.
Selection Procedure :Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview