Mott MacDonald Recruitment 2020 for Financial Accountant .
One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, Mott MacDonald is a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries. With over 17200 of the best people working on a diverse range of challenges, we’re helping our clients deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions.
Eligibility : Financial Accountant
- Qualifications: B.Com,M.Com,MBA,CA Inter
- Experience : 01-05 Years
- Vacancies : 8
- Salary : NA
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Selection- Based on interview
Time and Venue: 8th February , 9 AM onwards
- Responsible for providing proactive support to the Manager – Finance & Accounts in ensuring group policies are consistently applied in their territory.
- Assist Manager – Finance & Accounts with the financial reporting (FiFi), credit management, taxation, treasury (including banking, mandates, bonds), and internal controls in the territory.
- Collaborate with Manager – Finance & Accounts to ensure prompt processing of AP and AR invoicing; including maintenance of a billing diary, investigation, and clearance of any invoicing queries.
- Review existing processes in Finance and provide recommendations on driving efficiencies Ensure accurate maintenance of fixed asset register, prompt recording of movement, sale and discard of asset in asset register, periodical physical verification and reconciliation. Ensure posting of depreciation journal as per statutory requirements.
- Ensure preparation of timely and accurate payroll. Review existing processes in payroll and provide recommendations for improvement and control.
- Collaborate with Manager – Finance & Accounts with production of statutory accounts, branch / other tax returns, coordination of any tax, statutory, and internal audits / assessments.
- Co-ordinate country compliance with Group Directives including insurances, trade licenses and registrations as required.
- Assist in preparation and review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations and preparing quarterly BPC statutory packs. Assist in monitoring inter-company accounts to ensure the transactions are valid, reconciled and settled as appropriate with guidance from group Treasury.
- Assist in maintenance of fixed asset register, prompt recording of movement, sale and discard of asset, carry out periodical physical verification and perform reconciliation. Ensure posting of depreciation journal as per statutory requirements.