Bank of America Recruitment 2021. Bank of America recruiting Graduate (B.Com preferred) for Senior Team Member and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with central hubs in New York City, Dallas, Toronto, London and Hong Kong.Eligibility for the Senior Team Member as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bank of America
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Senior Team Member
- Qualification: Graduate (B.Com preferred)
- Experience:2- 4 Years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible to carry out appropriate due diligence for each Loan facility
- Responsible to ensure that the tasks are completed within the given SLAs
- Need to meet all the applicable CTQs for the business
- Effective Analytical skills are required to ensure that correct action is taken on each transaction
- Interact with LOB partners for a quick resolution of issues
- Be a key contributor to business initiatives that require subject matter expertise
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.