Maersk Released Job Openings On 28-08-2021. Mersk Line or Mersk Sealand is a Danish international container shipping company and the largest operating subsidiary of the Danish business conglomerate Mersk Group..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Maersk s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Maersk Recruiting CA/ICWA/CS/MBA Candidates with 05+ Years of Experience for Business Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Business Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 28/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- a) Support the Finance Business Partner and Operations Head of Hub Terminals b) Perform monthly performance reporting for HUB terminals as per the timeline c) Monitoring and driving Terminals to report timely and accurate monthly closing processes for actuals, forecasts and budget d) Facilitate the monthly performance calls with entities from finance perspective e) Review monthly Flash comments for accuracy and relevance f) Identify issues in reporting and solving all system related issues with the Terminals and FP&IA GSC Team. g) Own the reporting of all HUB related numbers for Finance and Operations KPIs – PMPH, GMPH, Unit Cost, Volumes, CAPEX/CFFI, CFFO etc. h) Prepare and review Finance decks for actuals, budgets and forecasts for use by the entities for commentary i) Prepare adhoc reports required for analysis and decision making by HUB Finance Business Partner j) Work with Finance business partner to ensure accuracy and quality of deliverables k) Generate and implement improvement ideas on business and finance processes consistently