Shell India Released Job Openings On 22/02/2023.Shell is one of the most diversified international oil company in India’s energy sector. It is a major private sector supplier of crude products. .Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Shell India Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Shell India Recruiting CA/ICWA/CIMA/ACCA/MBA with 02-06+years experience for Financial Analyst position.Complete Details for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 22/02/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : Big4 Job : Deloitte Hiring B.com/M.com//CA-Inter/CA/MBA Finance Graduates
Job Description/Skills Required
- Monthly margin analysis and Providing actionable insights on drivers causing variance to business.
- Prepare monthly business performance summary and present with insights in performance review meetings.
- Drive Planning & forecasting process in efficient and proactive ways to ensure we provide realistic estimates and to meet planning accuracy.
- Manage product costing by performing costing run in GSAP
- Manage product costing for complex Operating Unit(s) with huge product portfolio that serves key Lubricants market(s)
- Responsible for the release of monthly domestic and inter-group transfer prices to the business & operating required internal controls.
- Explain and influence drivers of PL and BS and implement necessary controls to safeguard books.
- Support world class month close by pro-actively actioning on monthly financial validation during book closure.
- Support Sales & Marketing teams in their pricing decision by creating cost transparency.
- In-depth understanding of product pricing mechanisms and work collaboratively to influence value drivers and to make right pricing decisions.
- Deep-dive on Opex and COGS spend and provide required cost transparency and insights to budget-holders to sharpen the cost requirements.
- Drive initiatives to enable process excellence.
Click here for Official notification and Apply