WNS India recruiting CA for Chartered Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.
WNS Global is a global business process management company headquartered in Mumbai, India. It has 41,466 personnel working in 61 “delivery centers” across the world, including China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and the United States.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Chartered Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: WNS India
- Location :Mumbai,Pune
- Post Name: Chartered Accountant
- Qualification: CA
- Experience: 0 – 2 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 31/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Execute audit programs in line with the Business Units requirements
- Design scope of audit assignments covering internal controls & policy guidelines
- Execute and manage the audit assignments including performing field-work following the
planned audit approach while delivering quality work in line WNS Group standards.
- Evaluate internal processes and controls, and prepare audit reports with value added
recommendations to management and audit committees
- Seek implementation of audit recommendations within timelines & escalate overdue issues
- Ensure that internal audit staff is properly supervised, performs audit/investigatory work
with planned approach and within agreed time frames
- Liaise with external auditors to co-ordinate and discuss audit assignments, issues and
- Evaluate internal processes / controls and update risk registers
- Follow-up for implementation of controls for key risks within timelines & escalate overdue
- Review the existing risk framework and recommend changes to risk assessment / review /
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.