Accenture Recruitment 2021. Accenture recruiting CA,B.Com,BBA,MBA,BBM,CMA for Client Financial Management Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services”all powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.Eligibility for the Client Financial Management Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Accenture
- Location : Bangalore
- Post Name: Client Financial Management Analyst
- Qualification: CA,B.Com,BBA,MBA,BBM,CMA
- Experience: 2 to 4 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 05/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Client Financial Management (CFM) is part of Corporate Functions responsible for delivering business advisory services to Accenture client teams throughout the lifecycle of a contract.
- Our professionals are accountable for driving financial health and improved business results by providing analysis and advice to internal Accenture client leads. CFM s primary corporate finance activities include accurate forecasting and reporting, cash flow optimization, and financial analysis.
- As a Client Financial Management Analyst, you might spend your day: Participating in the new business process through deal shaping and the development of opportunity pricing Recommending and implementing business changes to leverage emerging technologies and enable efficiencies across the Finance organization Diagnosing financial drivers and leveraging analytics to make recommendations to key stakeholders
- Leading forecast reviews with senior leadership and advising on monthly results, variances to plan, and risk management strategies Developing innovative solutions to overcome complex revenue and profitability challenges
- Analyzing and forecasting cash conversion expectations to optimize cash flow Coordinating monthly accruals to drive accurate revenue recognition and expense activity Executing Internal Controls and confirming compliance with U.S. GAAP and Accenture finance policies and local statutory requirements Participating and leading initiatives, focusing on collaboration and inclusion within CFM and the local Finance Community
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.