WNS India recruiting CA Final/Inter,Any Graduate for CRM/Phone/Internet Banking Executive and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.
WNS Global is a global business process management company headquartered in Mumbai, India. It has 41,466 personnel working in 61 “delivery centers” across the world, including China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and the United States.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the CRM/Phone/Internet Banking Executive as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: WNS India
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: CRM/Phone/Internet Banking Executive
- Qualification: CA Final/Inter,Any Graduate
- Experience: 0 – 2 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: 4,00,000 – 6,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 01/04/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- As a Transaction Monitoring Analyst, you will be responsible for reviewing transactions to identify any Money Laundering or Terrorist Financing cautionary flags and rapidly dispositioning them along with escalating cases which requires further review by the next level.
- You will be responsible for perform risk-based reviews on transaction monitoring cases, analyze trends and mitigate ML/TF risks with clear and concise narrative
- You will be performing gap analysis and identifying AML and/or Compliance/Regulatory issues compared to the laws and regulations in force