E I DuPont Recruitment 2021. E I DuPont recruiting CA/CMA/B.Com/M.Com/MBA/ICWA inter/CA inter for Senior Specialist and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.DuPont India is a subsidiary of US-based $27 billion E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, a 204-year young science and technology company and one of the oldest industrial enterprises in the world. Founded in 1802 in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, DuPont delivers science-based solutions for markets that make a difference in people’s lives. Today we operate in more than 70 countries worldwide..Eligibility for the Senior Specialist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: E I DuPont
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post Name: Senior Specialist
- Qualification: CA/CMA/B.Com/M.Com/MBA/ICWA inter/CA inter
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 20/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Project creation & capitalization
- Asset creation, retirements, sales, transfers, accelerated depreciation
- Maintain fixed asset register in SAP & Creation of WBS elements and define settlement rules.
- Depreciation cycle run & Project settlements
- Transmission of Data into reporting ledger, monthly check & review of reporting data into consolidation tool
- Forecast for OL & Share reports like asset listing, expected realizable value, retirements, CAPEX, Flux analysis
- Provide 10 K & 10 Q disclosure requirements, forecast Intangibles amortization.
- Depreciation areas Local GAAP, Tax & US GAAP and special adjustment handling per statutory law compliances.
- IFRS, GAAP differences & accounting standard guidelines.
- SOX compliance, Internal controls & handle, support audit queries (external & internal) from PI perspective.
- Tax reports per country specific requirements.
- Blackline reconciliations of PI with relevant substantiations & make sure no un-reconciled transactions exists for reporting.
- Handle ad-hoc requests & manage committed TAT.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in E I DuPont Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with E I DuPont Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.