Fortis Healthcare Released Job Openings On 17-08-2021.Fortis Healthcare Limited is a leading integrated healthcare delivery service provider in India. The healthcare verticals of the company primarily comprise hospitals, diagnostics and day care specialty facilities. Currently, the company operates its healthcare delivery services in India, Dubai, Mauritius and Sri Lanka with 45 healthcare facilities (including projects under development), approximately 10,000 potential beds and over 374 diagnostic centres..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Fortis Healthcare s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Fortis Healthcare Recruiting B.Com Candidates with 02-05+ Years of Experience for Receptionist Position.Complete Details for the Receptionist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 17/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- New Registration, counseling for chargeability, admission for regular cash paying patients , ECHS & other Corporate patients. Completion of corporate documentations & Escorting to their respective wards. Processing & Update the Corporate (excel) file both on paper and in the module, communicating through mail to respective HODs regarding., Staff Admission, Staff Dependents, Beas, VIP pt. Counseling and Admissions (including Upgrade Surgeries) Guest queries & Room Booking for expected admissions for next few days. Temporary Passes as Request comes time to time from Different Wards / ICUs Cash Collection / Refunds Attending to Patient/ Attendant calls Issuance of Procedure / Discharge Clearances Completion of Insurance documents Corporate Processing Reimbursement details for billed patients prepared Night reports Cash Collection / Refunds Issuance of Receipts against deposits.