Boeing Released Job Openings On 28-09-2021.Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. A top U.S exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S and allied government customers in 150 countries..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Boeing s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Boeing Recruiting B.Com/B.B.A/ B.M.S Candidates with 03-07+ Years of Experience for Asset Management Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Asset Management Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 28/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Asset Management Analyst is responsible for implementing and managing meaningfully consistent cross-regional IT Int’l asset management processes and tools. As empowered by the IT Int’l Operations Management Team, the AMA coordinates and directs IT Int’l colleagues in order to: • Act as a liaison and provide reach back support to/from international regions and to enterprise and regional functions (e.g. IT Finance, BU Finance, local entity finance, SSG Business Management, etc.) to ensure appropriate process coordination and to provide necessary trainings to the asset management community. • Develop and maintain cross-regional IT asset management support tools and processes and ensure compliance to Boeing policy and standards as well as local law and regulations. • Review processes, tools and procedures periodically. Conduct or participate in process design reviews and create recommendations in response to requests for process changes. • Ensure all processes in area of responsibility , tools and procedures are documented and documentation is available/ accessible and up to date.