American Express Recruitment 2021. American Express recruiting CA/MBA/Post Graduate for Analyst – ERP Expert I and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The American Express Company is a multinational financial services corporation headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in the Financial District of Lower Manhattan in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.Eligibility for the Analyst – ERP Expert I as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: American Express
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Analyst – ERP Expert I
- Qualification: CA/MBA/Post Graduate
- Experience:3-4 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Running AXP consolidation for various reporting requirements like Legal, Regulatory, Tax and Management
- Working with technology for development / automation opportunities
- Supporting external/internal auditors for queries and quarterly review requirements
Critical Factors to Success:
- Ability to drive process and lead projects with not much supervision or guidance
- Flexible, result driven and able to lead and influence without authority
- Strong ability to quickly grasp complex issues and gain end to end knowledge of processes
- Flexible to work in shifts as team require to have 24×7 support especially during the month close
- Understanding of US GAAP would be be an added advantage as team requires to closely work with reporting teams
- Project management experience would be an added advantage
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.