BNY Mellon Released Job Openings On 19/08/2023.BNY Mellon is an investments company with more than USD 33 Trillion assets under custody. We provide investment management; investment services and wealth management that help institutions and individuals succeed in markets all over the world. In the region of Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, which we have been serving since the 1900s, we deliver services to a broad range of clients seeking access to global capital markets Bank of New York Mellon – a leading financial services provider..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for BNY Mellon s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
BNY Mellon Recruiting CA,CPA,CWA,M.Com,MBA,CWA- Inter,CA –Inter Graduates with 10 + Year experience in Record to Report (R2R – General Accounting) for Vice President, Accounting I Position.We’re seeking a future team member for the role of Vice President, Accounting to join our General Accounting team. This role is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu or Pune, Maharashtra.
Important Details :
- Location : Chennai
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 19/08/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Month end closing of Books of accounts / working on various Sub-ledgers / Accounting Knowledge / Balance sheet Reconciliation & Reporting activities
- Past experience in effectively managing groups of at least 10 (including analyst and team leads )
- Excellent knowledge and expertise in month end close, Accrual & Prepaid, variance analysis, FX Calculations.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in review of journal entries including substantiation of supporting documentation,, usage of affiliates for IC transactions and general ledger balance sheet account reconciliations (High Complexity)
- Proactively work with the onshore teams and support the team for timely clearance, resolution of reconciliation variance & aged outstanding items.
- Goods in Risk Management and Risk Control and Self-Assessment (RCSA)
- Should have experience in identifying systems and staff requirements in BCP situation
- Ability to identify and review critical activities on a periodic basis.
- Excellent operational and technical accounting knowledge is a must for this role. This role is critical to maintain and enhance the controls over the reconciliations done in the Reconciliations team. Excellent understanding of the General Accounting Function (i.e. Reconciliations & Journal Entries) and related Corporate policies is a must for this role.
- Excellent problem solving skills is a prerequisite for this role. This position will require giving technical support to the Preparers, Reviewers and the Senior Accountants in completion of the Reconciliations. This position will require an excellent understanding of the controls and risk environment. The role will need to take decisions/ escalate issues to the local/onshore management. The role will require to review and enhance effectiveness of internal process controls adherence.
- Position will actively interact with the onshore teams and the Blackline Global Helpdesk team. The role will need to interact effectively within the team, with the onshore teams across different regions. The role is critical to ensure the completeness of reconciliations prepared across different Finance businesses.