Blue Star Recruitment 2021. Blue Star recruiting CA,MBA for Assistant Manager- Risk & Control Management and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Blue Star is India’s leading air conditioning and commercial refrigeration company, with an annual turnover of over `3500 crores, a network of 35 offices, 5 modern manufacturing facilities, 2300 employees, 2200 dealers and 600 retailers… Eligibility for the Assistant Manager- Risk & Control Management as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Blue Star
- Location :Mumbai (All Areas)
- Post Name: Assistant Manager- Risk & Control Management
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 10/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Support the Enterprise Risk Management function with identification of new risks, monitoring and analysis of data pertaining to key risks and preparation for the Risk Management Committee meetings.
- Support the Internal Financial Control function through monitoring of adherence to controls and suggesting automation of controls.
- Coordinate internal audit and monitor adherence to plans.
- Suggest process improvements arising out of the above.
- Framing new processes as may be required.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Blue Star Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Blue Star Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.