PwC Released Job Openings On 18/05/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for PwC s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
PwC Recruiting B. Com/BBA/MBA/M. Com/CA (Inter)/CA/ICWA (Inter)/ICWA Graduates with 04+Years Experience for Senior Analyst_FP&A_IFS Position.
Important Details :
- Location : Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 18/05/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : Govt : TIDCO Recruitment 2023 For Any Graduate,CA,ICWA – Salary Rs.1,50,000 Per Month (Apply online/offline before 29/05/2023)
Job Description/Skills Required
A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You’ll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud.Our Accounting team helps internal leaders with fixed assets accounting and asset management, financial reporting, accounting research and analysis, statutory and regulatory reporting, and data security. As part of the team, you’ll assist with monthly closings, financial analysis, oversight and management of controls and compliance, tax and cash projections and data security.
- Prepare management reporting and provide timely, accurate and insightful analysis.
- Prepare as well as post accounting entries for smooth period close.
- Provide support in developing, coordinating, and reporting budgets and forecasts. Run an annual budgets and forecasts, including the roll-out of regular reforecasting cycles and processes
- Provide support in managing financial aspects of special projects by determining key drivers, driving the right set of analyses and presenting the conclusions, Monthly reporting and variance analysis.
- Provide controllership support. Play important role in Identifying and solving complex data integrity issues and work closely with the Manager on resolution
- Provide leadership with budgets/forecasts/variance analysis etc. related to functional financial statements.
- Ensure smooth implementation of – and adherence to – new finance requirements, systems, and processes
- Prepare ad-hoc management financial reports as required
- Developing efficiencies and process improvements within the team’s work streams
About Company: At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 152 countries with over 328,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services
Click here for Official notification and Apply