KPMG Released Job Openings On 21/01/2023.KPMG refers to the global organization or to one or more of the member firms of KPMG International Limited (“KPMG International”), each of which is a separate legal entity.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for KPMG Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
KPMG Recruiting CA,CIA,CISA with 01-04+years experience for IA Resource/SOX audit/Icofr/ Internal Control position.Complete Details for the IA Resource/SOX audit/Icofr/ Internal Control as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Delhi / NCR Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:₹ 8,50,000 – 13,00,000 P.A
- Opening date for online Application: 21/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Consultant are typically project team members who will be involved in conducting process consulting/ internal audit/ risk consulting and execution of other solutions of GRCS
- Consultant may lead a small team of analysts/trainees on engagements
- Consistently deliver quality client services and take charge of the project area assigned to him/her.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and verify key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate to new knowledge
- Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge
- The job would require travel to client locations within India and abroad