KPMG Recruiting for the position Senior Associate_ Resource Manager- TAX .This position requires B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 18th June 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Senior Associate_ Resource Manager- TAX
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Hiring Designation||Senior Associate_ Resource Manager- TAX|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Job Role or Description
- Review resource forecasting, capacity planning and monitor actual resource utilization.
- Review scheduling and workflow reports for operations team & other stakeholders
- Maintain close working relationship with offshore operations team, onshore engagement teams and onshore resource managers
- Apply continuous improvement principles to drive process improvements.
- Seeks to maximize resource utilization at all times, and proactively communicates deficits/ surplus of resources to Operations Management.
- Supervise, train, and mentor new joiners on RMT process.
Company Profile: KPMG International Limited is a multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations.