EY Released Job Openings On 13-09-2021.EY, formerly known as Ernst & Young Global Limited, is a multinational professional services network headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for EY s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
EY Recruiting MBA, M.com, B.com Candidates with 00-03+ Years of Experience for Associate Analyst – CBS – Risk Management Services Position.Complete Details for the Associate Analyst – CBS – Risk Management Services as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Kochi
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 13/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform risk-based client due diligence on actual and potential clients of the Firm in accordance with EY policy and procedure and ensure EY satisfies the AML regulatory requirements, which involves identifying management/ directors/ shareholders, amongst other procedures.
- Assess the risk level and perform the KYC requirements to be met depending on the type of client and the transactions.
- Liaise with the engagement teams on the collection of KYC documentation.
- Initiating of AML assessment folders on behalf of engagement teams.
- Ensure completion and timely closure of cases through AML systems.
- Follow up with internal stakeholders (business/ risk management) until diligences are fully met.
- Report progress/ status of the AML completion process in the internal tool.
- Escalate issues to engagement teams and/or KYC Quality Reviewer and propose solutions/ alternatives.