EY Recruiting CA for the position Chartered Accountant .This position requires CA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 01st August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Chartered Accountant
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Chartered Accountant|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- Lead an engagement from the GDS front and ensure the team delivers timely and high-quality work, as per EY GAM and in line with the Global team expectations.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of GAM while performing reviews of procedures performed by GDS staff, along with knowledge of EY tools to make reviews more efficient and meaningful.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with key EY Global counterparts like Assurance executives based out of Americas or Europe.
- Develop an understanding of EY Quality and Risk Management procedures and ensure these are embedded into the engagement team’s work.
- Proactively discuss workflow management with the assurance teams, allocating resources to the assigned work and monitoring performance against standards. Monitor utilization for one’s team, budget to actuals, and other operational matters.
- Demonstrate professionalism, competence and clarity of communication when dealing with GDS and Global teams.
- Establish expectations of value to be delivered to the respective GDS Global teams aligned.
- Identify opportunities to improve the scope of work for GDS on one’s own engagements.
- Standardize review processes along with leveraging best practices across one’s aligned engagements or beyond.
- Motivate and lead one’s GDS team members, identify and foster key talents, coach and supervise team members.
- Be responsible for various operational matters related to engagements aligned.
- Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback/training. Lead by example
Company Profile EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.