EY Recruitment 2021. EY recruiting B.Com,CA (Inter),CWA (Inter),ACCA(UK)MBA for Senior/Assistant Manager- FAAS – Record to Report (R2R) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernest & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Eligibility for the Senior/Assistant Manager- FAAS – Record to Report (R2R) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: EY
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Senior/Assistant Manager- FAAS – Record to Report (R2R)
- Qualification: B.Com,CA (Inter),CWA (Inter),ACCA(UK)MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 02/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual closing of books
- Ensure adherence and meeting the KPIs and SLA
- Receive direction from the Manager and Senior Manager
- Maintain effective coordination with multiple stakeholders
- Variance Reporting & Analytical Review
- Build the necessary documents like SOPs and other end user training materials
- Use the available guidance’s on USGAAP/IFRS for providing technical support, as and when required
- Ensure quality in delivering client service by directing daily progress of fieldwork, informing Supervisors of engagement status
- Follow through on client requests in a timely fashion, and manage expectations regarding the timing of deliverables and reports
- Supporting the development and management of the relationships with external and internal (EY) clients
- Demonstrate a good understanding of accounting concepts; stay informed of professional standards and firm policies (e.g., guidelines of the EY FAAS Policy Manual); and effectively apply this knowledge to moderately difficult and/or complex client situation
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in EY Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with EY Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.