EY Recruitment 2021. EY recruiting CS from ICSI or a Degree / Masters in company Law for Consultant – Tax – AMI – Global Compliance & Reporting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or the EY, in London, England, where the main offices of multinational professional services network. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Eligibility for the Consultant – Tax – AMI – Global Compliance & Reporting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: EY
- Location :Kolkata
- Post Name: Consultant – Tax – AMI – Global Compliance & Reporting
- Qualification: CS from ICSI or a Degree / Masters in company Law
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Advising companies on applicable laws and ensure regular compliance related to Companies act, Securities Laws, Forward Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1952, FEMA, Insurance Act etc.
- Handling regulatory authorities viz. Registrar of Companies, Regional Director, Forward Markets Commission Company Law Board, Stock Exchanges, SEBI, RBI and other Regulatory Authorities
- Ensuring compliance as per various corporate laws applicable
- Managing secretarial procedures like Convening of Board, Committee and Shareholders Meeting and maintaining secretarial records as per law
- Liasoning with law firms, counsels, consultants
- Actively and effectively supports the efficiency and productivity of the engagement (budgeting, billings and recoveries)
- Effective implementation and review of work programs. Updates the manager proactively on issues of pricing, overruns, etc.
- Leading and coordinating the planning and management of assignments- pricing, billing and recovery, maximizing fee opportunities- with guidance from the Partner
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in EY Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with EY Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.