Deloitte Released Job Openings On 02-06-2022.Deloitte We are one of the leading professional services organisations in India offering a range of consulting services across five major cities – Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore and Baroda. Whether you are seeking to enhance & develop local business, expand into new markets or invest in India, we can work with you in achieving your business vision. When you come to us, you get the kind of global thinking that helps us approach business challenges more broadly and deeply, bringing greater value to our clients…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Deloitte s Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Deloitte Recruiting CA Candidates with 00-02+ Years Experience for Assistant Manager – Transfer Pricing Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Manager – Transfer Pricing follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Kolkata
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 02/06/2022
- Mode of application :online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps.
Job Description/Skills Required
- – As an Assistant Manager in our Tax team, you will build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You will: – Drafting transfer pricing studies to be maintained as contemporaneous documentation – Preparation and filing of accountant’s report in Form 3CEB stating the cross-border transactions of multinational corporations – Drafting of submissions, appeals, etc. to be filed with the respective tax authorities in the appropriate syntax – Conducting benchmarking studies on database i.e. Prowess and Capitaline – Suggesting clients on the appropriate arm’s length to be maintained through advisory planning memos – Representing clients before the tax authorities like TPOs, AOs, CIT (A), etc. – Assisting in Transfer pricing advisory and restructuring assignments – Involving in key Transfer Pricing Planning assignments including Cost Allocation, Profit Planning, Shifting to a Low Risk Model, Agreements Drafting and Intellectual Property Restructuring – Advising clients on the applicability of the latest amendments related to domestic transfer pricing to their business – Reviewing the correctness and authenticity of inter-company agreements between subsidiaries – Visiting clients to understand their business and conducting functional interviews – Imparting knowledge on various transfer pricing topics to new employees and freshers through learning sessionsAs an Assistant Manager in our Tax team, you will build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You.