Deloitte Recruiting CA/ICWA/Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Taxation/Master’s degree for the position Tax-Indirect Tax-Tax Senior .This position requires CA/ICWA/Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Taxation/Master’s degree with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 25th oct 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Tax-Indirect Tax-Tax Senior
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Hiring Designation||Tax-Indirect Tax-Tax Senior|
|Qualification||CA/ICWA/Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Taxation/Master’s degree|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
Job Role or Description
- Preparing and reviewing data collection, processing, analysis, exception checking & reconciliations for global Indirect Tax compliance.
- Ensuring and reviewing global Indirect Tax tax returns and payments, group tax reporting and statutory tax disclosures, ensuring evidence is maintained to support tax filing positions.
- Assisting in managing the global Indirect Tax function, including developing and implementing strategies, controls, practices/protocols and planning opportunities.
- Monitor and manage global Indirect Tax Compliance process (and potentially external consultants).
- Supporting audit needs of various jurisdictions.
- Review and research Indirect Tax questions for tax planning, accounting and compliance purposes.
- Ensuring reporting for global Indirect Tax activities, including reconciliation and true up.
- Supporting the operation, monitoring and reporting of global Indirect Tax and related accounting controls, data quality improvement and key performance measures.
- Ensuring effective, pro-active communication with external and internal stakeholders as necessary, including Tax Global Process Owner, third-party advisors and owners of upstream processes such as ATR, SRC and group accounting within the wider global finance organization.
Company Profile Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is an international professional services network headquartered in London, England