Deloitte Released Job Openings On 09-08-2021. Deloitte is a multinational company providing corporate professional services. It is not only one of the four largest companies providing accounting services but also the largest professional services network in terms of revenue in the world. The company is headquartered in London, UK and is spread across many countries around the world…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Deloitte s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Deloitte Recruiting CA/CS/MBA Candidates with 01+ Years of Experience for Transfer Pricing-AM Position.Complete Details for the Transfer Pricing-AM as follows.
Important Details :+
- Location : Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 09/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- As an Assistant Manager in our Tax team, you will build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You will: . Drafting transfer pricing studies to be maintained as contemporaneous documentation . Preparation and filing of accountant’s report in Form 3CEB stating the cross-border transactions of multinational corporations . Drafting of submissions, appeals, etc. to be filed with the respective tax authorities in the appropriate syntax . Conducting benchmarking studies on database i.e. Prowess and Capitaline . Suggesting clients on the appropriate arm’s length to be maintained through advisory planning memos . Representing clients before the tax authorities like TPOs, AOs, CIT (A), etc. . Assisting in Transfer pricing advisory and restructuring assignments . Involving in key Transfer Pricing Planning assignments including Cost Allocation, Profit Planning, Shifting to a Low Risk Model, Agreements Drafting and Intellectual Property Restructuring . Advising clients on the applicability of the latest amendments related to domestic transfer pricing to their business