Deloitte Released Job Openings On 08-01-2022.Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Deloitte Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Deloitte Recruiting CS or CA or LLB Candidates with 06-08+ Years Experience for Manager – Regulatory Compliance Position.Complete Details for the Manager – Regulatory Compliance as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 08/01/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Well experienced in most of the corporate functions – finance, talent, OGC, tax, real estate, operations, IT
- Expertise in Risk and control framework – design, implement and maintain
- Able to understand and interpret laws and legal positions
- Accountability for Results: Holds self and others accountable for ensuring that results are achieved; Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision; Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibility; Sets high expectations for self and others
- Communications: Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to create as well as deliver effective presentations
- Creating Quality Deliverables: Establishes deliverable structure and content; Reviews deliverables of self and others team to ensure that they meet leadership expectations; Implements and enforces high standards for quality deliverables
- Problem Solving: Ability to work in a dynamic environment that requires critical thinking and strong analytical skills
- Process orientation: Experience in setting up process along with checks and balance and successfully implementing it.
- Motivating Others: Exhibits enthusiasm, positive professional attitude, integrity, reliability, and leadership