Bharti Airtel Recruitment 2021. Bharti Airtel recruiting Any Graduate for Secretary/PA and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers.. Eligibility for the Secretary/PA as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bharti Airtel
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Secretary/PA
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Office Manager would need to provide assistance to high-level executives within the organization and can be trusted with complex duties and sensitive information. In addition to general administrative work, Office Manager will be in charge of scheduling meetings, taking minutes during sessions, maintaining databases, organizing events/webinars, providing legal and financial assistance and producing reports or presentations for their executive leadership. Roles and Responsibilities : The expected Job responsibilities for the OM would be as follows:- (a) Office Support to Officers. Conserve time of the senior officers by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications. (b) Correspondence with stakeholders. Carry out correspondence on behalf of ISpA. This would include timely collection, delivery and processing of postal mail; couriers; in-person collection/delivery; as well as communication through electronic medium. (c) Appointments & Meetings. Maintain Company Calendar and appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Organize webinars/educational sessions- this includes end to end coordination and exaction of the program. Record minutes of all meetings and conferences. Collation of information and data, as required, from various sources to support the conduct of meetings. (d) Documentation & Data Handling. Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information. Maintain all documentation, data and information folders. Secure information by completing database backups. Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems and recording meeting discussions. Provide necessary support for creation of various documentation.
- (e) Feedbacks. Handling of regular feedbacks from various stakeholders including collection, collation, making summary and archiving the same. (f) Financial & Legal. Oversee the finance and legal aspects of the project/organization. This would include; looking after bank accounts; pay utility bills; accounting of collections and subscriptions; raise the monthly pay bills; pay all the subscriptions; getting audit of accounts done. Coordinate with CA/CS/Legal entities on various issues relating to functioning of ISpA.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Bharti Airtel Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Bharti Airtel Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.