Bharti Airtel Recruiting CA for the position Taxation Executive .This position requires CA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 01st NOV 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Taxation Executive
|Company Name||Bharti Airtel|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Taxation Executive|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- Ensuring that the compliances such as tax audit compilation, income tax computation, income tax return of Airtel and its subsidiaries are filed well in time. The stands taken for various special items in the computation of income/ return should be based on thorough research, latest notification and case laws.
- Efficiently work on various taxation law amendments so as to evaluate its impact on Airtel and its subsidiaries. Also, work on various management notes pertaining to taxation laws.
- Representing the company before Income Tax Authorities in various income tax related matters.
- Advising business on income tax provisions for both domestic and international tax.
- Providing tax advice on agreements entered into with the customers and Vendors and ensure implementation of the same.
- Negotiating with the customer/vendors to ensure closure of the terms of the tax clause in the agreement and ensure implementation of the same by working closely with accounting and tax process teams
- Work with business and cross functional teams to identify opportunity for tax optimization to
maximize the tax benefits.
- Identifying risk associated with the planning and mitigate the same by effective execution.
- Handling Litigation by building arguments as per recent judgment which can be taken to strength the case.
Company Profile Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015