Flipkart Released Job Openings On 03-09-2021. Flipkart is an Indian internet trading platform headquartered in Bangalore. It was started in 2007 by former Amazon.com employees Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal. With the launch of this company, online business has flourished in India.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Flipkart s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Flipkart Recruiting CA,ICWA Inter,MBA/PGDM Candidates with 02-04+ Years of Experience for Lead – Finance Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Lead – Finance Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 03/09/2021
- Mode of application :Virtual
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Financial Planning and Budgeting Management Reporting Analysis of key activities and business metrics Key tasks: Assist the line managers with the periodic planning and budgeting process. Monthly Rolling Forecasting Weekly revised rolling forecasting Prepare periodic financial performance reports highlighting actual vs forecast status for all the key financial metrics for the areas he/she is responsible for. Improves financial status by analysing results and variances; identifying trends; recommending Actions: Increases productivity by developing automated applications; eliminating duplications; coordinating information requirements. Checking & validating the vendor invoices. Skills and Qualifications: Reporting Skills, Financial Skills, Forecasting, Financial Diagnosis, Analysing Information , Statistical Analysis, Process Improvement, Financial Planning and Strategy, Advanced Excel Knowledge. CA/ICWA Inter or MBA is preferred. General Attributes Expert in Excel Excellent communication skills Problem solving ability. Strong team player. Excellent interpersonal skills. Good planning and organisational skills. Prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines..