BDO looking to hire a Manager for our BAS Risk & Advisory team in Gurgaon.
Core Risk Advisory Roles & Responsibilities:
· Independently executing assignments (if required) or monitoring the assignments (Typical assignments comprise of conducting reviews of systems, internal controls -Internal Audit and Internal financial controls, re-engineering processes, documentation of Standard Operating Procedures, Enterprise Risk Management).
· Delivering expected profitability by utilization of the Team deployed on the project.
· Effectively delivering tasks on projects as guided by the management team.
· Meeting quality guidelines within the established turnaround time.
· Assisting team members in developing technical and professional competency. Coach and train the subordinates.
· Prospecting for new business by using the client relationships.
· Building client relationships via past associations or by active marketing efforts.
· Ensuring compliances to company’s or organisation’s policies and procedures.
· Travelling within and outside Mumbai as necessary to meet client needs.
Position Title: Manager
Department: BAS- Risk & Advisory (Non-FS)
Experience: At least 5-8 years of relevant experience into Risk Advisory Services -Non BFSI Sector (Manufacturing /Real Estate/Retail/Hospitality/Health Care/Service/Media/Technology and others).
Qualification: CA or MBA
Apply or refer at firstname.lastname@example.org