Bayer Recruitment 2021. Bayer recruiting CA/Inter CA/B.Com for Manager- Tax Ops (Indirect Taxation) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Bayer AG is a German multinational pharmacology and biology company and one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Headquartered in Leverkusen, Bayer’s businesses include anthropology and veterinary medicine; Consumer health care products; Agrochemicals, seeds and biotechnology products. Eligibility for the Manager- Tax Ops (Indirect Taxation) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bayer
- Location :Thane
- Post Name: Manager- Tax Ops (Indirect Taxation)
- Qualification: CA/Inter CA/B.Com
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for preparation and filing of GST returngs including GSTR1, GSTR3B, ITC04 & GSTR 6.
- Ensuring that all GST payable & receivable General Ledgers matches and reconciled with returns of GST in close coordination with Head office (HO) counterparts
- Correct estimation and payment of tax liability by utilizing eligible credit
- ISD registration compliances, distribution of ISD credit and reconciliation with books in compliance with GST provisions
- Timely completing GST annual return in e.g. GSTR9 along with GSTR9C
- Providing GST relevant update to business and other cross functional department from time to time.
- Interaction with Tax authorities and resolving queries raised by authorities on time.
- Ensure reconciliation of GSTR2A with receivable GLs on regular basis
- Timely application of LUT bond for smooth functioning of Export transactions.
- Timely application of GST refund for export/ deemed export transaction and follow-up with department to get the same
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Bayer Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Bayer Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.