Barclays Recruitment 2021. Barclays recruiting CA/MBA/CFA for Investment Advisor and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Barclays PLC is a British multinational universal bank headquartered in London, England. Barclays operates in two divisions, Barclays UK and Barclays International, supported by Barclays Execution Services. Eligibility for the Investment Advisor as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Barclays
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Investment Advisor
- Qualification: CA/MBA/CFA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Support advisors in timely maintenance of advisory registers in line with regulatory requirements.
- Assist advisors in calculating suitability of advice in line with standards.
- Recommend to advisors suitable portfolio actions for review and approval in respect of smaller portfolio accounts.
- Co-ordinate with service managers for execution of advice based on client instructions.
- Interface with client representatives, service managers and operations for obtaining execution status of advisory and timely recording of in portfolio.
- Support advisors in undertaking portfolio risk and performance review analysis.
- Prepare portfolio review data for mandatory periodic portfolio reviews in line with regulatory requirements.
- Provide query management desk support to front office and clients with respect to portfolios and products.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Barclays Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Barclays Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.