Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) Recruitment 2021. Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) recruiting CA / ICWA / CFA / Any Graduate for Generalist Officer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Bank of Maharashtra is a major Indian government owned bank in India. The bank had 15 million customers across the country with 1,900 branches as of 25 March 2021. It has the largest network of branches of any public sector bank in the state of Maharashtra.The total business of the Bank crossed Rs.2,66,000/- Lakh Crore as on 31 December 2020.Eligibility for the Generalist Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bank of Maharashtra (BOM)
- Post Name: Generalist Officer
- Qualification: CA / ICWA / CFA / Any Graduate
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:150
- Details of Salary: Rs. 48170 – 69810
- Opening date for online Application: 27/03/2021
- Last Date to Apply : 06/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) invites online application from candidates for recruitment of total 150 posts of Generalist Officers in Scale II.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 06-04-2021 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
- Mode of Recruitment :The candidates will be required to appear for online examination to be conducted through IBPS. Candidates who will got successful in written test, will be called for interview. The allocation of marks for online examination and Interview is 150 & 100 respectively.
- Pattern of exam :
|Sr No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||20||Total Maximum Marks 150||15 Minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||20||15 Minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||20||15 Minutes|
|4||Professional Knowledge||90||75 minutes|
How to Apply :
Candidates should fill application only through provided online facility on or before 06-04-2021. Candidates should fill required details carefully in online application. Personal email id and mobile number should also be filled in online Application. Scanned copy of photograph, signature, left thumb impression and the hand written declaration should upload in online application. After final submission of application, a print of application should retain for future use.
The text for the hand written declaration is as – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”