Oracle Recruitment 2021. Oracle recruiting MBA / CA ( Inter)/ ICWAI for Revenue Accounting Supervisor-Fin and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas. The company was formerly headquartered in Redwood Shores, California until December 2020 when it moved its headquarters to Texas.Eligibility for the Revenue Accounting Supervisor-Fin as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Oracle
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Revenue Accounting Supervisor-Fin
- Qualification: MBA / CA ( Inter)/ ICWAI
- Experience: 6-8 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 29/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manages activities of revenue team to ensure that revenue is recognized in accordance with Corporate policies and SEC standards. Manage and resolve internal customer inquiries Manages a professional staff.
- Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate reporting of revenue activities for Oracle Corporation. Directs staff activities to ensure accurate processing of all revenue related activities in accordance with corporate policies and Service Legal Agreements. Includes reconciliation of receivables and unearned accounts and processing of revenue impacting adjustments. Develop, manage, and implement systems to improve departmental processes and procedures. Work closely with other organizations to ensure that system enhancements and business processes are implemented. Identify, propose and initiate implementation of system enhancements and business process improvements. Develop and maintain relationships with key players internally and in local countries. Acts as a liaison with key personnel of the revenue cycle in the IeBC, Division, and local country levels to ensure business needs are met. May train employees on system and process upgrades and/or changes.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.