Bank of America Released Job Openings On 23-09-2021. Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Bank of America s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Bank of America Recruiting CA Inter/ICWA Inter/MBA/Graduate,Post Graduates in Commerce,Accounting,Management Candidates with 03-05+ Years of Experience for Assistant Manager Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 23/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Daily Processing of equity dividend events in an accurate, timely and consistent manner, in accordance with departmental procedures and to the agreed service levels.
- Resolution of any processing issues and liaison with other areas of Bank of America Merrill Lynch including Settlements, Trading Desk Support, Client Service Representatives, Finance & Middle Office, Technology, Product Data Support, Client On boarding Services and global Asset Services Departments. The job involves a high degree of daily communication and interaction with internal counter-parties, external custodians/agent banks and external clients.
- Daily reconciliation of control, suspense and bank accounts and daily resolution of reconciling items.
- Maintenance of customer service levels through speedy resolution of queries raised by Prime Brokerage clients
- Daily allocation of client money.
- Compliance with all relevant Regulatory and BofAML Control Standards and policy requirements.
- To identify changes to processes and procedures that will improve control, efficiency, reduce risk and/or improve client services.
- Participation in user acceptance testing programs new business projects.